Connect with us

Crime

UNFOLDING NOW: School Shooting In Florida – Officers Release Information About Attacker

Published

on

Florida has just been hit with another school shooting, making it the 20th attack on a campus the country has had this year. Students and staff have been bussed away from the school, to clear the area and transport them to safety while the gunman was at large. Officers have now confirmed that they have the shooter in custody.

One student from Forest High School in Ocala, Florida has been injured from the shooting and thankfully, there have been no deaths in this attack. A gunman opened fire on campus today, Friday, April 20, in the morning as students were arriving at school. The single victim was hit in the ankle by the shooter’s gunfire.

According to CNBC, “police say the suspected shooter is also a student at the school.”

CNN reports:

Trending: Elected Democrat Official Who Viciously Attacked Veteran Just Learned Her Fate

A student was wounded and a suspect is in custody after a shooting Friday morning at a high school in Ocala, Florida, according to the Marion County Sheriff’s Office.

The student was shot in the ankle, said Kevin Christian, Marion Public Schools spokesman. It’s the 20th US school shooting this year.

Authorities asked residents to avoid the area of Forest High School, which was surrounded by emergency vehicles and buses transporting students away from the scene.

The Washington Post reports the chaos that ensued as the gunman opened fire:

The father of a witness to the shooting told the newspaper that the shooter was standing in the hallway and shot at a classroom door that was shut — then dropped the weapon, ran and tried to hide.

Authorities took the suspect into custody shortly after. The person’s identity was not released, and investigators have not given details about a suspected motive.

The shooting at a public high school prompted panic in the city of nearly 60,000 people. Parents rushed to the school to pick up rattled children, only to be directed elsewhere by sheriff’s deputies.

One photo from the school showed a tangle of desks, chairs and books piled up against a door.

https://twitter.com/RoboKast/status/987326650261168128

A district-wide walkout against gun violence had been planned for today but was canceled before the attack.

“As Forest High students were being bused to First Baptist Church of Ocala to be reunited with their parents, students at some 2,500 schools around the country were walking out of their classrooms as part of the National School Walkout against gun violence,” CNN reported.

“Forest High was to participate, according to a Thursday post on the school’s Twitter account. School walkouts were canceled districtwide in Marion County after the Forest High shooting, according to school board member Nancy Stacy.”

This latest attack will likely reinvigorate the gun debate that had somewhat subsided since the Marjory Stoneman Douglas massacre in Parkland, Florida, which is approximately four hours from Ocala. Fortunately, nobody was seriously injured or killed and the police response was immediate and effective in getting the shooter in custody before anyone else was harmed.

“Forest High, which was ranked as one of the best high schools in the nation by U.S. News & World Report, has about 2,100 students,” CNN added. “Ocala is about 65 miles northwest of Orlando.”

Join the conversation

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.

Crime

First Video of Latest Trump Star Vandal Swinging Pickaxe Shows What Happened – Spread Like Wildfire

Published

on

TMZ is now reporting that the LAPD has released the first video and has made an arrest in connection with the unhinged destruction of President Trump’s star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame this week. In it, a man used a pickaxe to unleash his intense frustration and anger at the president and shred the star to pieces.

The suspect, who has been identified as 24-year-old Austin Clay, was arrested on Wednesday and released early Thursday morning on bail, according to Los Angeles County Sheriff Department’s online records. A department spokesman later said he had been held on bail of $20,000 on a charge of felony vandalism. It wasn’t immediately clear who posted bail for Mr. Clay but unsubstantiated rumors were circulating that the money came from a gofundme page which was set up right after the arrest.

In this latest incident, LAPD later confirmed that they received a call around 3:30 a.m. Wednesday morning claiming that someone had taken a pickaxe to President Trump’s Hollywood star. The police later confirmed that the vandal had pulled a pickax out of a guitar case and proceeded to smash the star which is located on the 6800 block of Hollywood Boulevard.

Here is more on this via Hot Air:

“It’s a victory for La Résistance, one supposes, but mainly just another demonstration of empty nihilism. Donald Trump’s star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame got attacked by a vandal with a pickaxe this morning, the latest in a series of attempts to deface the installation. This attempt was a little more complete than others:

President Donald Trump’s star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame was destroyed Wednesday morning by a man with a pickax that witnesses say he concealed in a guitar case, police said.

Officers were called around 3:30 a.m. to the star’s location on Hollywood Boulevard near Highland Avenue, where they found a small pile of rubble in place of the star that Trump received in January 2007 for his role in the NBC show “The Apprentice.”

The suspect later turned himself in to Beverly Hills police, after having conducted the vandalism in full view of a number of witnesses:

Even at in the pre-dawn hours, there were a number of witnesses to the destruction, including two security guards and a Walgreens worker who was on her way to work.

“I just seen a guy going to town on, I guess, the ground or whatever,” Patricia Cox said. “I didn’t know what was going on. …

A man turned himself in at the Beverly Hills Police Department at about 4:30 a.m. in connection with the destroyed star.

Trump’s star had to be replaced after being vandalized in October 2016 by a man dressed as a construction worker. James Otis used a pix ax and a sledgehammer then, and later pleaded no contest to felony vandalism.

Since Trump announced his candidacy and his subsequent election, the star has been a magnet for visitors unhappy with the current political climate. It has been defaced by tourists and dogs, had a model of a border wall built around it, and covered with “I resist” stickers.

All of which make perpetrators feel good about themselves, and … well, that’s just about it. All of these attacks, on a sidewalk or on other such locations, are the political equivalent of masturbation. It doesn’t even have the political impact of an honest, legal protest, which requires at least some coherent thought and rhetoric. Instead of mindless lust, it’s mindless rage, directed at an object no one really cares about except the people who will have to pay to have it repaired. And repaired and replaced it inevitably will be, which makes this exercise entirely pointless except for the revenue the city will get from the fines it will impose on the perpetrator.

But hey, at least the perp didn’t have to do any real work, like make an argument or organize to change the status quo. Probably because he’s incapable of either, frankly.”

What is wrong with these people? It’s okay to not agree with the president, or have voted for Hillary Clinton instead of him, and express your own opinion about what he’s doing in office, but it’s unacceptable for an adult to do that by vandalizing. What makes it worse is that in doing so, he’s supported by many others who somehow accept this as a good expression of speech and allegedly financially support him in doing so. That, combined with the notoriety he receives from it, is a winning combination for attention deprived activists.

Bail handouts or not, until some of these vandals and anti-Trump attackers are locked up for pulling stunts like this, things won’t stop. Maybe if all these so-called “resist” people focused on what they could do for their own lives to improve them, rather than blaming all their issues on Trump being president, they would find meaning in their life, rather than lurking around in the middle of the night destroying public property.

Continue Reading

Crime

McDonald’s Worker Bodyslams Female Customer Over A Milkshake And Free Drink

It seemed more like Burger King with all those ‘Whoppers’ delivered!

Published

on

And in the latest video showing America’s decline, we now have an episode which has gone viral where which shows a McDonald’s worker brutally beating up a customer after she apparently tried filling up a water cup with free soda.

The fight was posted on Facebook and Instagram by user Marie Dayag who said the fight allegedly started when the customer tried putting soda in a free water cup instead of paying for it. Taking to Instagram, Dayag wrote, “So this happened at McDonald’s… the lady asked for a water cup and supervisor shut down the soda machine because she wasn’t letting her get a free soda.”

As you can clearly see in the video above the two women arguing before the fight breaks out. Although the audio is a bit difficult to hear. At one point the woman behind the counter can be heard saying, “since you can’t afford one.” The fight seems to break out after the customer hurls a milkshake at the employee, which leads to the staff member storming out toward her. The customer can then be seen picking up what looks like a metal tray and hitting the employee over the head with it.

When the employee reaches the customer she grabs her by the hair and begins punching down on her head and face non-stop. The employee then proceeds to pick her up and throw her over a nearby table as other employees and even a customer run over to try and break up the brawl.

Another McDonald’s worker tries to move the customer away, but the customer then begins fighting her instead which restarts the brawl when she picks up a chair and walks back to the employee who is easily disarmed by the employee who is several times her size. By this time the staff member can be heard yelling ‘my momma ain’t dead, you respect my momma,’ though it is not clear what this is in reference to. A few more angry words are then exchanged but no more punches are thrown before the footage ends.

It hasn’t been confirmed where this fight happened but Dayag’s Facebook page claims she lives in Nevada and was born in California.

https://www.facebook.com/100004107698282/videos/1445119115634998/

Here is more on this via The Daily Mail:

“Brawl, posted on social media sees user saying that fight started when customer tried putting soda in free water cup.

A video has gone viral where, in a shocking moment, a McDonald’s worker was seen brutally beating up a customer after she apparently tried filling up a water cup with free soda.

The brawl, posted on Facebook and Instagram by user Marie Dayag, sees her saying that the fight started when the customer tried putting soda in a free water cup.

Taking to Intagram, Dayag wrote, “So this happened at McDonald’s… the lady asked for a water cup and supervisor shut down the soda machine because she wasn’t letting her get a free soda.”

Dayag’s video shows the two women arguing before the fight breaks out.

While the audio in the video is difficult to hear, at one point the woman behind the counter can be heard saying, “since you can’t afford one.”

It is not known where exactly the fight took place, but Dayag’s Facebook page says she lives in Nevada and was born in California.

The fight breaks out after the customer hurls a milkshake at the employee

As the staff member storms toward her, the customer picks up a metal tray and hits her in the head with it, but she barely notices.

Instead, she grabs the customer by the hair and begins raining punches down on her head and face.

The McDonald’s employee proceeds to pick her up and throw her over a nearby table as other employees and even a customer runs over to try and break it up.

Another McDonald’s worker tries to move the customer away, but the customer then begins fighting her instead which restarts the brawl.

At one point the staff member can be heard shouting ‘my momma aint dead, you respect my momma,’ though it is not clear what this is in reference to.

The customer also picks up a chair and makes as if she is about to hit the employee, but is quickly disarmed having apparently given up all hope of winning.

A few more angry words are exchanged but no more punches are thrown before the footage cuts out.

Since being posted on Facebook, the video has garnered 10K shares.”

Whatever happened to America? I know that nowadays we see these episodes more and more because everyone is always carrying a smartphone in their pockets. But at what point did we lose our way? What happened to manners and respect for other people?

Although we don’t know exactly what happened here the result should embarrass every American! Don’t you agree?

Continue Reading

Like Us on Facebook

Recent

Trending

No trending posts found at this time.