Connect with us

Culture

Infamous Trump-Hater LaVar Ball BUSTED And Is Now Losing It ALL – ‘I Can Do Whatever I Want!’

Karma isn’t kind!!

Published

on

In 2017 the Ball family exploded on to the social media scene. Headed by father, LaVar Ball, they have created their own TV show, “Ball in the Family,” and run the basketball apparel brand Big Baller Brand. Lonzo Ball, was drafted by the Los Angeles Lakers and is currently playing in his first year with them.

LaVar Ball has been the voice of the family, he is known for his obnoxious rants, and his claims of being able to beat legendary baller Micheal Jordan in one on one. However, larger than life LaVar has found himself in hot water.  According to TMZ, The Better Business Bureau has awarded Big Baller Brand with an F rating.

TMZ goes on to write, “The BBB is warning consumers about BBB — the Better Business Bureau tells TMZ Sports the Big Baller Brand is a disaster … and has earned the lowest possible rating, an F.

Ever since LaVar Ball launched the apparel company, the BBB has been inundated with complaints from customers who either didn’t get their orders … or got the wrong items.

Trending: BIG Billboard Goes Up On Busy California Highway Overnight With 4 Words That Makes Maxine Waters PANIC

If you’re into keeping stats — how’s this: Big Baller has 41 negative reviews and ZERO positive … with 33 formal complaints on file.

FYI, the Better Business Bureau is a 105-year-old non-profit organization that monitors businesses across the country to help protect consumers.

The BBB reached out to Big Baller Brand twice to help resolve their issues — but no one at Big Baller ever called them back.

Blair Looney, CEO of Better Bus. Bureau Central CA, tells TMZ Sports consumers should be very careful when considering making a Big Baller purchase.”

But LaVar’s problems didn’t end there, he is now being sued by the apparel company. According to totalprosports.com, “All those hats, shirts, and other high-priced apparel sold by Big Baller Brand that is screen-printed and embroidered were done by the Chino company Closet Collection, and they are not happy because they have not been paid. Now comes a lawsuit.

“In a breach of contract lawsuit filed in San Bernardino County Superior Court, attorneys for Closet Collection allege that Big Baller Brand owes the company almost $25,000.

“When it came time to make payments, they kind of bailed,” a Closet Collection representative told The Times on Monday on the condition his name not be used because of the ongoing legal proceedings. “We tried for about three months. They said they would make payment about seven times. They just kept pushing it back and kept pushing it back.”

The lawsuit, filed in November, had not previously been reported. Big Baller Brand representatives didn’t respond to a request for comment.

The Closet Collection representative estimated the company provided about 2,500 pieces of merchandise to Big Baller Brand last May. “Basically their entire website was produced by us,” the representative said.

The civil complaint noted that Closet Collection also provided storage and brand management for Big Baller Brand.”

Looks like Big Baller Brand has some Big Baller Problems.”

Good luck to LaVar Ball, we’re not sure he’s going to be able to talk his way out of this one.

Join the conversation

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.

Crime

First Video of Latest Trump Star Vandal Swinging Pickaxe Shows What Happened – Spread Like Wildfire

Published

on

TMZ is now reporting that the LAPD has released the first video and has made an arrest in connection with the unhinged destruction of President Trump’s star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame this week. In it, a man used a pickaxe to unleash his intense frustration and anger at the president and shred the star to pieces.

The suspect, who has been identified as 24-year-old Austin Clay, was arrested on Wednesday and released early Thursday morning on bail, according to Los Angeles County Sheriff Department’s online records. A department spokesman later said he had been held on bail of $20,000 on a charge of felony vandalism. It wasn’t immediately clear who posted bail for Mr. Clay but unsubstantiated rumors were circulating that the money came from a gofundme page which was set up right after the arrest.

In this latest incident, LAPD later confirmed that they received a call around 3:30 a.m. Wednesday morning claiming that someone had taken a pickaxe to President Trump’s Hollywood star. The police later confirmed that the vandal had pulled a pickax out of a guitar case and proceeded to smash the star which is located on the 6800 block of Hollywood Boulevard.

Here is more on this via Hot Air:

“It’s a victory for La Résistance, one supposes, but mainly just another demonstration of empty nihilism. Donald Trump’s star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame got attacked by a vandal with a pickaxe this morning, the latest in a series of attempts to deface the installation. This attempt was a little more complete than others:

President Donald Trump’s star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame was destroyed Wednesday morning by a man with a pickax that witnesses say he concealed in a guitar case, police said.

Officers were called around 3:30 a.m. to the star’s location on Hollywood Boulevard near Highland Avenue, where they found a small pile of rubble in place of the star that Trump received in January 2007 for his role in the NBC show “The Apprentice.”

The suspect later turned himself in to Beverly Hills police, after having conducted the vandalism in full view of a number of witnesses:

Even at in the pre-dawn hours, there were a number of witnesses to the destruction, including two security guards and a Walgreens worker who was on her way to work.

“I just seen a guy going to town on, I guess, the ground or whatever,” Patricia Cox said. “I didn’t know what was going on. …

A man turned himself in at the Beverly Hills Police Department at about 4:30 a.m. in connection with the destroyed star.

Trump’s star had to be replaced after being vandalized in October 2016 by a man dressed as a construction worker. James Otis used a pix ax and a sledgehammer then, and later pleaded no contest to felony vandalism.

Since Trump announced his candidacy and his subsequent election, the star has been a magnet for visitors unhappy with the current political climate. It has been defaced by tourists and dogs, had a model of a border wall built around it, and covered with “I resist” stickers.

All of which make perpetrators feel good about themselves, and … well, that’s just about it. All of these attacks, on a sidewalk or on other such locations, are the political equivalent of masturbation. It doesn’t even have the political impact of an honest, legal protest, which requires at least some coherent thought and rhetoric. Instead of mindless lust, it’s mindless rage, directed at an object no one really cares about except the people who will have to pay to have it repaired. And repaired and replaced it inevitably will be, which makes this exercise entirely pointless except for the revenue the city will get from the fines it will impose on the perpetrator.

But hey, at least the perp didn’t have to do any real work, like make an argument or organize to change the status quo. Probably because he’s incapable of either, frankly.”

What is wrong with these people? It’s okay to not agree with the president, or have voted for Hillary Clinton instead of him, and express your own opinion about what he’s doing in office, but it’s unacceptable for an adult to do that by vandalizing. What makes it worse is that in doing so, he’s supported by many others who somehow accept this as a good expression of speech and allegedly financially support him in doing so. That, combined with the notoriety he receives from it, is a winning combination for attention deprived activists.

Bail handouts or not, until some of these vandals and anti-Trump attackers are locked up for pulling stunts like this, things won’t stop. Maybe if all these so-called “resist” people focused on what they could do for their own lives to improve them, rather than blaming all their issues on Trump being president, they would find meaning in their life, rather than lurking around in the middle of the night destroying public property.

Continue Reading

Culture

Hillary’s Big TV Sitcom Debut Coming To CBS This Fall With An Infuriating Show Theme

“It was a privilege to experience their perspectives and discourse…”

Published

on

Hillary Clinton is set to be a guest-star who will star as herself when she makes an appearance on a major sitcom. The show will also feature two other former secretaries of the state. It’s the show on CBS titled Madam Secretary and Hillary will be on the show along with Madeleine Albright and Colin Powell. They will play themselves on the show, which might be infuriating to some people as not everyone appears to be a fan of Hillary Clinton thanks to all the alleged scandals she’s been involved in.

It appears as though it might only be a single episode, but the fact that Clinton, the most scandalous of the three former secretaries, would be playing herself. People might wonder if part of her debut will show her deleting emails one at a time.  Will the show go into what happened with Benghazi? Will the show discuss Clinton having the Democratic nominee ripped out of Bernie Sanders heart? Although, that part is ironic because socialist Sanders learned what it felt like to have something he worked for taken and given to someone else.

Is Hillary hoping to have the same success on the big screen that Roseanne did? Not sure that will happen considering the number of people who are very upset with Clinton and her allegations.

The fictional secretary of state of CBS’ Madam Secretary will turn to three former real-life holders of the post when the show begins its fifth season this fall.

Hillary Clinton, Colin Powell and Madeleine Albright will appear as themselves in the episode, set to air Sunday, Oct. 7. The trio filmed their cameos on July 11, Madam Secretary‘s first week back in production.

“We’re delighted to have these three former secretaries of state be part of our season premiere,” said series creator and executive producer Barbara Hall. “It was a privilege to experience their perspectives and discourse both in and behind the scenes.”

Added executive producer Lori McCreary: “Having three powerhouses of diplomacy agree to come on our show is awe-inspiring and humbling. And that we were able to find a time in their busy schedules when they were all available is a miracle.”

In the episode, Secretary of State Elizabeth McCord (Tea Leoni) asks Albright, Powell and Clinton for advice on a delicate matter.

Albright served as secretary of state from 1997-2001 under President Bill Clinton and was the first woman to hold the post. She has appeared on Madam Secretary once before, guest-starring early in season two. She also has played herself on Parks and Recreation and Gilmore Girls.

Powell was President George W. Bush’s secretary of state from 2001-05. The former chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff had an uncredited cameo on JAG in 1997.

Clinton served under President Barack Obama as secretary of state from 2009-13. She did a cameo on Broad City in 2016 and appeared opposite her Saturday Night Live portrayer, Kate McKinnon, in 2015.”

Good thing it’s just a cameo because I’m not sure Hillary’s health would hold up with the brutal schedule that some actors go through. Hours of makeup, multiple takes, and that doesn’t even include walking up and down steps in foreign countries. On that note, it might include an updated wardrobe to help get Hillary out of those pantsuits and muumuus.

Keep your eyes peeled for this episode as it will likely go viral once commentators pick apart the pieces worth sharing on news outlets and social media.

If you’re wondering about Roseanne’s success, then here’s an excerpt from Deadline: “The ratings records keep coming for the debut of ABC’s Roseanne revival last week. After setting a new record for the largest-ever total viewer Live+3 lift, the sitcom’s Season 10 opener has scored TV’s largest-ever Total Viewer L+7 increase for any single telecast on any network with a big +8.81 million viewer lift over its L+SD tally. That topped the previous high,+7.86 million gain for the 9/25/17 debut of ABC’s new drama The Good Doctor. After seven days of delayed viewing, the audience of the Roseanne premiere has grown to 27.26 million total viewers (from 18.45 million in Live+Same Day).”

Hillary probably won’t come anywhere close to getting numbers like these. In fact, this is the first time I’ve ever heard of the show Madam Secretary, so maybe it’s not that popular anyway. Having Hillary on the show now seems like nothing more than a gimmick to pick up some viewers.

Continue Reading

Like Us on Facebook

Recent

Trending

No trending posts found at this time.