For years, many Hollywood actors, singers, and models have come forward to accuse high- powered executives in the entertainment industry of sexual misconduct. Of course, the mainstream media and fans dismissed those allegations as actors just looking for their extra “Fifteen Minutes” of fame.
However, over the last several weeks, multiple actors have stepped forward to name their abusers who have been hiding behind their status in Hollywood. Harvey Weinstein, Kevin Spacey, Robert De Niro, and Charlie Sheen are all from Hollywood royalty and are now being named as sexual deviants and rapists. If these high-powered executives and lucrative actors were worried before about being outed as a sexual predator, they should worry now after what was just revealed. In an explosive announcement by a former child star earlier this week, it was announced that in the coming days, new information will be shared that could topple the Hollywood elite for good.
Over the last month, more shocking allegations concerning the seedy underbelly of Hollywood has been exposed that has influential players in the show business-world nervous. For years, rumors have circulated about nasty sexual perversions taking place in Tinseltown that has been hidden behind the glitz and glam of Hollywood moguls.
Early in October, former Pussycat Doll Kaya Jones has come forward with explosive new claims of sexual abuse in the industry. Jones stated in a series of tweets on Twitter that she and her bandmates were nothing more than high-end prostitutes who were forced to sell their bodies and souls to power brokers within the entertainment industry.
Shortly afterward, more former child actors stepped forward to name their abusers with Kevin Spacey and Charlie Sheen being fingered as predators. Former child actor Dominick Brasciacame forward yesterday alleging that Sheen raped the late Corey Haim while filming the 1980’s cult classic ‘Lucas.’ Sheen was 19-years-old, and the young Corey Haim was only 13-years-old.
Join the conversation
BREAKING! Christmas Week Massacre Leaves 6 DEAD, 51 Wounded In U.S. – This Means WAR!
This month has been among the bloodiest on record, leaving 6 dead and an additional 51 victims were wounded in the brutal ambush in one week. As people in this area are trying to come to grips with the sudden attack, President Donald Trump will soon be addressing it, as he’s expected to make an announcement about the bloodbath that has never been said before.
While most people were looking forward to the weekend, Chicago thugs were preparing for a bloodbath knowing that nobody would stop them at their killing game that began on November 1 and continued through this past Friday. Officials in Chicago have overlooked the problems in their city for too long and it’s been at the cost of countless lives.
As Barack Obama’s former hometown, he didn’t seem to want to address it either and the rising murder rate is also a big part of his legacy having made excuses for criminals and empowered Black Lives Matter. Now that there is a real leader in charge, President Donald Trump isn’t letting murderous thugs get away with this killing spree at a rate of one fatality every hour and 45 minutes in the Windy City, according to stats provided by HeyJackass.com.
The respect for human life is completely absent in the tight gun-controlled city on both ends of the spectrum. Thugs pick their victims at random without concern for age, as was seen this weekend with the unprecedented violence. This lack of respect extends to local government which has done nothing to stop in and removed citizens’ right to defend themselves against it.
9News reports of a boy who lost his life today while trying to earn money to buy his family Christmas presents:
Brian Jasso and his stepfather were driving their newspaper route early Sunday morning when the assailants in another vehicle rear-ended them. The gunman, who witnesses told police was hanging out of the passenger side of the suspects’ car, then opened fire and wounded the teen in the head.
Riccio said that investigators suspect that the shooting of the paper boy may have been connected to another incident in the city that occurred about eight hours earlier in which two people were killed — a 25-year-old man and 21-year-old woman — and a third man was wounded. Police say that incident was a gang-related shooting.
In the gang-related shooting, detectives found 77 rifle casings at the scene of the crime, Riccio said. No arrests have been made in either shooting.
More than 630 people have been murdered in Chicago thus far in 2017, according to police. The nation’s third-largest city is on pace to record significantly fewer murders than it did last year when it tallied more than 760 murders, according to police records.
Still, the city is on pace to again record more murders than New York and Los Angeles combined in 2017. New York’s and Los Angeles’ combined population is about 12.5 million, while Chicago’s population is about 2.7 million.
President Trump has repeatedly criticized Chicago over the gun violence, and once again laid into the city during a speech last week at the FBI’s academy in Quantico, Va.
Chicago has become more of a war zone than a place to call home, where it’s not even safe to go outside without risking your life. Now Trump has come out announcing that Chicago cops need to be able to do their job, which would stop this crime spree “immediately.”
“President Donald Trump’s claim that a mystery police officer has a quick fix for Chicago’s violent crime problems continued to evolve Wednesday night, as the president claimed the unnamed cop told him ‘if they let us do our job we could stop it immediately,'” CBS reports.
“By being very much tougher than they are right now. They’re right now not tough.” Trump said in an August 2016 interview with Bill O’Reilly. “When I was in Chicago, I got to meet a couple of very top police. I said, ‘How do you stop this, how do you stop this? If you were put in charge… Do you think you could stop this?’ He said, ‘Mr. Trump, I’d be able to stop it in one week.’ And I believed him 100 percent.”
Almost as shocking as the overwhelming crime rate in the city, is the fact that in 90 percent of these cases, where victims were either injured or killed, not a single suspect has been charged, Allen B. West reported. Perhaps this statistic came out at the end of Barack Obama’s presidency, after allowing thugs to run free and excuse it as what disgruntled millennials do when suffering from poverty.
What’s interesting to note is that not a single one of these shootings this month involved a police officer, which is a big statistical change since Trump has been in office. Now, things could be getting a lot worse for these thugs and better for the city suffering under their wrath since our president has vowed to combat the gangster and thug issued that runs rampant in inner cities across the country. He’s one of the first to take a bold stance against it, proving he’s not afraid of these criminals, and it’s only a matter of time before he publicly addresses this issue again after his executive orders on the matter and sending ATF (Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms) agents in to help.
Among his pile of important executive orders to get the country back on track, were three crucial ones targeting gangs, drugs, and crimes against cops. “According to CNBC, the executive orders will focus on ‘gang members, drug dealers, drug cartels & crimes against law enforcement officers’,” Bustle reported. “During Jeff Sessions’ formal ceremony after his confirmation, President Trump announced his plans for these three executive orders, which give more authority to law enforcement.”
“During his ceremony, Sessions said that the U.S. has ‘a crime problem’ that may be ‘a dangerous permanent trend’,” Bustle’s reports added. “In an effort to remedy this, Trump’s latest executive orders will specifically target what he views as the leading causes of crime: gang members, drug cartels and dealers, and those who commit crimes against cops.
If anyone is doing more for the black community and proving black lives matter than Barack Obama, it’s his successor, President Trump. Eighty-eight percent of the victims in Chicago are black and were all ignored while Obama was in office, pushing and supporting the Black Lives Matter movement. Trump will single-handedly save countless black lives by cracking down in these thugs who kill other people — many of whom are random and just in the wrong place at the wrong time in the war zone.
BREAKING: Major Female Dem BUSTED In SICK Sex Assault – Remove Her NOW!
Nobody is off limits!
Over the last several weeks, liberals have been dropping like flies as more sexual assault allegations are revealed to the public. It seems like every day the American people learn of another sleazy Democrat taking advantage of young women and at the same time claim that they are the champions of women’s rights. While these leftists feign shock over these horrific charges, another scandal has just broken out involving a rising star in the Democrat party.
It seems that almost every day there is another claim of sexual assault within the Democrat party, and each allegation is worse than then last. Now while the majority of these charges have focused on men within the party, there are new claims of assault and cover-up by women within the crumbling party.
For instance, just two weeks ago, House Minority leader Nancy Pelosi was implicated in a scandal that rocked the Beltway. Nevada Rep. Ruben Kihuen was accused by one of his former campaign staff employees of sexual harassment. This claim sent shockwaves again through the Democratic camp as they try to figure out how to spin another one of their own exploiting women. However, while the allegations were a shock all in itself, Kihuen dropped another bombshell that stunned everyone.
According to Kihuen, Nancy Pelosi knew about the sexual allegations while he was running for office but still campaigned for him and dumped millions into his fund.
Then, liberal mouthpiece, Oprah Winfrey was also accused of aiding sexual assault for her good friend and disgraced producer Harvey Weinstein. So, it is no surprise that another liberal woman would be charged with sexual assault and it only makes you wonder how much more we still do not know about.
Here is more from Fox News:
A rising liberal star running for Congress in Kansas has dropped out of the race over a 2005 federal lawsuit in which she was accused of sexually harassing a male employee whom she supervised.
Andrea Ramsey, 56, of Leawood, was looking to challenge incumbent Republican Kevin Yoder in 2018 in the Kansas City-area 3rd District but announced in a Facebook post that she would be ending her campaign Friday.
Ramsey called the allegations made by her former employee at LabOne, Gary Funkhouser, “a lie.”
“Twelve years ago, I eliminated an employee’s position,” Ramsey wrote. “That man decided to bring a lawsuit against the company (not against me). He named me in the allegations, claiming I fired him because he refused to have sex with me. That is a lie.”
Funkhouser worked under Ramsey at LabOne where she was an executive vice president of human resources. Funkhouser claimed Ramsey came on to him in 2005 during a business trip, the Kansas City Star reported.
“After I told her I was not interested in having a sexual relationship with her, she stopped talking to me,” he wrote in a complaint. “In the office, she completely ignored me and avoided having any contact with me.”
Funkhouser claimed Ramsey had his workstation moved out of her office.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission closed the case on Funkhouser’s claims, stating it was unable to determine if any “statutes had been violated.”
Funkhouser then sued LabOne in federal court and both parties agreed to dismiss the case in 2006. Multiple sources told the Kansas City Star that Funkhouser and LabOne had reached a settlement.
The allegations resurfaced after the Kansas City Star questioned Ramsey about them.
Ramsey said the national Democratic party declined to support her over the lawsuit.
“In its rush to claim the high ground in our roiling national conversation about harassment, the Democratic Party has implemented a zero-tolerance standard,” Ramsey said. “For me, that means a vindictive, terminated employee’s false allegations are enough for the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC) to decide not to support our promising campaign. We are in a national moment where rough justice stands in place of careful analysis, nuance and due process.”
Emily’s List, a liberal women’s group, which supported and raised hundreds of thousands of dollars for Ramsey’s campaign, said they supported the Democratic hopeful’s decision.
Now, this is how one drains the swamp, and it is about time.
For too long, the left has claimed that only men are capable of sexual assault and this proves the door swings both ways. If these liberal women want to argue that whatever men can do they can do too as well, they sure are doing a bang-up job of proving it.
H/T [Gateway Pundit]
FOLLOW us on Facebook at Freedom Daily!
This Is Who Just Survived An Assassination Attempt And What He’s About To Do To Hillary Will DESTROY Her!
Hillary Clinton’s hit men have been busy as her startling trail of dead bodies is accumulating around her at an accelerated rate recently. In just the past 48 hours, we’ve reported of two sudden and mysterious deaths of people who hold some of her deepest secrets. Now, we’re learning of a third individual she’s tied to, who was luckier than the numerous others before him since he managed to escape a harrowing ordeal with his life. Despite an apparent attempt to take him out, he lived and is about to get his revenge that will completely destroy this woman who should have been in prison by now.
There’s a lot of people with dirt on Hillary that she’s desperate to keep hidden no matter who she has to kill to keep it quiet. William D. Campbell was one of those people who holds the key to her jail cell with what he was about to reveal in court on Monday with his testimony he’s scheduled to make. Knowing this damning day for Hillary was fast approaching, it seems that she tried to stop it before it could happen. That’s now come back to bite her since Campbell wasn’t ready to die and is more driven to get revenge than ever before.
Your News Wire reports:
William D. Campbell, a Russian insider who is due to testify to a Senate committee on Monday that Hillary Clinton accepted bribes in the uranium scandal, has gone into hiding, telling close friends that he has already survived one attempt on his life.
William D. Campbell is due to testify against the Clintons on Monday – a testimony that legal analysts warn could put Clinton behind bars for “twelve plus years” – however, Campbell has raised fears that he might not make it to the hearing on Capitol Hill.
Warning that he has “already survived one attempt on my life since it was made public by the Sessions DOJ that I intend to testify,” Campbell claims that if it wasn’t for the fact he was carrying, he would have been killed during a routine daily hike in the hills behind his home.
Explaining that he was surprised by an armed man in the woods, Campbell said he drew his weapon and held the man’s gaze until he disappeared.
“I was prepared for any eventuality,” Campbell said, explaining that “the stakes are very high, I understand that. Was this man connected to anybody I plan to testify against on Monday? I have no proof. But I can’t take risks, which is why I have gone into hiding until Monday.”
Investigative reporter John Solomon from The Hill told Sean Hannity on Thursday that William D. Campbell, a former consultant for a Russian firm, has video of briefcases full of money used to bribe US officials in the Russia uranium scandal involving Hillary Clinton.
The deal where a Russian supported company bought a uranium firm with mines in the U.S. and is responsible for 20% off all the Uranium we have in the United States. Campbell gave information to the FBI about what he saw while undercover as an informant. All clues point to the fact that Campbell, who was undercover for roughly five years, worked to get information on Russia’s efforts to grow its atomic energy business in the U.S.
“At the time of the sale, Campbell was a confidential source for the FBI in a Maryland bribery and kickback investigation of the head of a U.S. unit of Rosatom, the Russian state-owned nuclear power company. Campbell was identified as an FBI informant by prosecutors in open court and by himself in a publicly available lawsuit he filed last year,” according to Reuters. “Campbell’s lawyer, Victoria Toensing, who has not previously identified her client, said despite Campbell telling the government ‘how corrupt the company was,’ Rosatom still got permission to buy Uranium One. She did not say what Campbell would reveal regarding any alleged wrongdoing by Clinton.”
Campbell was lucky to alleged avoid assassination since at the same time this allegedly occurred, another informant wasn’t so lucky.
Houston Texas trial attorney and Democrat mega-donor Steve Mostyn died on Thursday in what authorities are saying was an apparent “suicide,” according to the Houston Chronicle. Mr. Mostyn was only 46. He left behind a wife and several children. And interestingly enough earlier this year he had announced that he was going to be stepping away from politics to spend more time with his family. He had never had any declared mental health issues.
Now here is the best part of the whole story. Mostyn was very close to Crooked Hillary Clinton and her campaign but apparently, their relationship came under severe stress back in 2015 when an ethics watchdog group Foundation for Accountability and Civic Trust (FACT) filed a formal complaint against Hillary and her campaign for illegal coordination with the Ready for Hillary Super PAC.
The extent of Mostyn’s ties to the Clintons hasn’t been fully disclosed but he seems to have been a major player in their inner circle for years. No doubt the timing of his death is especially alarming considering crooked Hillary Clinton has once again found herself at the center of scrutiny for alleged dirty dealings during her time as Secretary of State with the Uranium One deal in which she and her foundation were paid off to approve a deal effectively turning over 20% of our Uranium deposits to the Kremlin.
Like Us on Facebook
BREAKING: Trump’s Confidant Slipped Radioactive POISON In Assassination Attempt – ‘I Know Who Did It’
Detailed this unbelievable, but credible, assassination attempt...
Melania Just Personally Stopped Attackers In Their Tracks, Makes It Their Last Time – ‘I Refuse’
She's not taking it anymore!!!
All HELL Breaks Loose At WH As Trump Uncovers Obama’s Covert Order To Agents To Take Out His Entire Family
he was never prepared for one of his top military generals
BREAKING!! TRUMP Is ARRESTING BOTH!! FINALLY!!!
THAT TOOK BALLS!!
BREAKING!! The FBI Just RAIDED His House!!
CLUB GITMO HERE THEY COME!